Pinnacle Patio Doors
Practical, yet still packed with standard features and many options from which to choose, the Pinnacle is a remarkable blend of form and function.
The Pinnacle is cost effective, but still uncompromising in strength, versatility, and function. Energy saving glass options and many divided lite patterns to choose from make it easy to select what is right for your budget. Choose from our Energy Smart and Solar Smart glass options to make your room more energy efficient.
MAKE YOUR HOME DISTINCT
You can add your own designer touches to your patio doors with our many different divided lite and decorative glass options. We offer many options to give your patio doors a distinct accent.
Available in standard and custom sizes in 2, 3, or 4 panel configurations. Choose from 3 standard colors: Cream, Beige, or Clay or one of 12 exterior colors to further customize your design.
With Pinnacle Patio Doors there’s no need to sacrifice aesthetics for performance. Our doors are designed to enhance the look of your home and keep it safe from the elements.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- 1” thick insulated glass unit with the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Deep interlocks with a protective bulb weatherstrip deliver increased insulation and a tight seal.
- Mainframe includes interior and exterior accessory grooves for installation and design versatility.
- Interlock incorporates a built-in, anti-lift feature to impede door panel removal when closed or locked.
- Stainless steel roller track eliminates the possibility of unsightly dark residue and wearing typical of aluminum tracks.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
- ENERGY STAR qualified Smart Glass insulated glass package options.
- Tandem rollers available with stainless steel housing and bearings for harsh environments.
- Optional Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design seals the door tightly closed and helps prevent energy loss.
- Optional Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
Optional Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design seals the door tightly closed and helps prevent energy loss.
Handle sets are available in White Beige Black and Brushed Nickle.
Every WeatherBarr window is backed by a Lifetime Warranty, for your peace of mind. Ask your dealer for more details.
WeatherBarr windows ordered with Smart Glass options are ENERGY STAR qualified in many areas of the country. See a complete listing of NFRC ratings for all WeatherBarr windows.