Features and Benefits
- Beveled Exterior gives this window a very clean smooth appearance.
- Frame corners are permanently joined together by Precision Fusion Welding process.
- ¾” Insulated glass provides the optimum air space thickness for dual paned units.
- The Jamb Adjuster provides a solid connection between the window and your home.
- Fully welded sloped sill provides natural water runoff, and does not allow water to collect inside the frame.
- Rigid, extruded vinyl has multiple chambers in the sill and frame to provide exceptional strength and insulation value.
- The Tri-Beam composite, low conductive, structural reinforcement system:
- Insulates 730 times better than aluminum and 191 times better than steel.
- Composite material is recyclable and sustainable.
- Exceptionally strong material without the thermal and deteriorating drawbacks of metals.
- The DuraForce balance system is made up of tempered, stainless steel, self-adjusting, coil springs that effortlessly support the sash. This system ensures extremely smooth, quiet operation.
- The Balance Cover conceals the cavity that the balance travels in and provides a finished appearance on the inside.
- Simple to operate Vent-Lok give you some peace of mind for night time ventilation.
- Restoration sashes feature equal glass sizes in the top and bottom sashes. The sash frame edges line up from top sash to bottom sash enhancing the viewing area.
- Innovative design of the overlapping compound miter-weld sill and jamb connection provides the exceptional strength and excellent performance against air and water infiltration.
- The integral, contoured, ergonomic, lift rails provide comfortable operation while enhancing the appearance of the window.
- The full width interlock at the meeting rails, where the sashes come together, provides resistance to outside elements and forced entry.
- Attractive cam action lock actually seals the window tighter as it locks.